Here is our website invitation to the community for the Midsommar Celebration.
The Ager Association invites you to celebrate Midsummer’s Eve this year. The festivities at the Ager House will be held on Saturday, June 16th, from 1 p.m. until 4 p.m., to commemorate the longest day of daylight in the Northern Hemisphere during the year. (That day is actually a few days later, but June 16th is the closest Saturday before the “sun stands still.”) The Ager Association will host a Midsommar Celebration for all ages. Everyone is welcome, and everything is free:
- Kubb practice and games will be offered on the lawn;
- children and adults will be able to make crowns from summer flowers;
- ice cream and strawberries will be served to everyone;
- tours of the house will be given; and
- music and crafts will be part of the fun.
So, plan to be at the Ager House on June 16th, to celebrate one of Scandinavia’s biggest holidays – Midsommer!